[Epic] Eldar proposal

From: Peacekeeper-� <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:04:13 -0400

Here is a proposal I came up with, because I mourn the death of the aspec=
t warriors, I would like to know what everyone thinks.
First, I divided th=
em up into two units, fire aspecst and CC aspects. You can probably figure =
out what goes in each catagory.
CC aspect
-as normal aspect warrior-

Fire =
aspect
Speed Range FP Assault Armour Special
15 15 2 3 =
    4+

For each type the options would be:
For CC aspects 10 Point=
Swooping Hawks/W Spiders +4 points +Jump packs
Exarch +1 point +Ass=
ault
Warlock +10 points +Psyker

For Fire Aspects; 12 Po=
ints
Exarch +1 point +Assault
Warlock +10 points +Psyker
Dark Reape=
rs +10 points +Hvy Weapons
Dire Avengers/Fire Dragons +3 points +Clo=
se Support

This only adds one additional unit type, and no special rules, =
so what does everyone think? I know I someone dissapointed by the fact that=
 the aspect warriors had been removed from what is now a more infantry orie=
nted game.
The only problem was I could not come up with a good points val=
ue for Close Support. Is there any army that gets to add it? I could not fi=
nd a precedent. Also, I felt that Dark Reapers should be better than genere=
c heavy weapons troops like Devastators.

                                                -James