Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk / E40k Carry Cases

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:31:52 -0500

At 04:33 AM 4/27/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Sauron1 writes;I like the video box idea. Moving them around in those
>huge multi-drawer gagets is a pain. I,ll try it for shure!

Really? I'm rather partial to my tackle boxes. I can fit my entire 10,000
point (2nd edition values) Eldar army in it. The titans go in the bottom.
I cut silhouettes out of 1" open cell foam, and they lay down nicely under
the fold out trays. The only problem I've had is if they get bouced really
hard, or get turned sideways the guys in the top tray get scrambled. I also
have another style tackle box with slide out drawers that can carry both my
chaos and my SM/IG army. The titans go in the top, standing this time, in
the same 1" foam (cutouts slightly smaller than the base so they fit
snugly). There's also plenty of room in the "fly fishing lure" (like anyone
with a life fly-fishes) section to keep dice, counters, templates, an exacto
knife, needlenose pliers, model cement and super glue for those last minute
repairs.

Temp