Re: [Epic] 40K/IG infantry Detachments

From: Jeff Schmidt <jschmidt_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 14:53:52 -0500

>The eldar transports are skimmers. Can they skim over the top of
>screening units in the same way they overfly terrain? I'd say yes.
>
>And presumably, jump packs allow them to do the same? It'd be daft that
>a unit of warp spiders can leap tall buildings in a single bound, but
>can't jump over a stand of tac marines.

Ah, another addition to my last comment -- you could do this with two
detachments of CC troops. One to engage the screeners, so on the assault
phase (no snap fire) the second wave could legally ignore the closer tacs
to skim over into the heavies. That would work, as long as nothing else
was closer.

Jeff Schmidt | NetCo Communications Corporation
software engineer, Mac development | 333 N. Washington Ave. Ste. 102
(612) 519-0878 | Minneapolis MN 55401, USA