RE: [Epic] YES genestealer moves 95cm in one turn!!!!

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 03:03:40 -0500

At 03:24 PM 4/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> With
>>the bugs' 1 initiative, there's a fair chance they will lose initiative.
>
>Hmmm, by the time that the assault phase comes around you have
>removed 3 chits from the cup.

But there's also a chance that the last two chits will definitely be your
opponent. Of course, during the movement phase you've only drawn one chit,
so "ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances." I'd hate to be the bug
player who ended up facing the assault phase knowing your opponent was in
striking distance of your loaded transports.