Re: [Epic] SM Dreadnoughts!

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:23:18 +0800

At 02:11 AM 4/29/97 +1000, you wrote:
>I just saw some photos of the [E40K] new SM Dreadnoughts! They look great!
>Woo-Hoo!!!
>
>-Troy Baker

Yup they do - except for the fact that its left arm (power claw/fist) seems
to point too much to the left. Does not look very symmetrical to me. But if
you just point it straight ahead like the right arm, it will look kinda
stiff. Perhaps GW should orientate the right arm slightly to the right -
giving it a more dynamic pose.

BTW, has anyone seen the new landspeeders ? And maybe direct me to the URL ?

Regards
Oki