Re: [Epic] I Asked GW Service

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:05:44 -0700

The Ogre wrote:

> sauron1 wrote:
> >
> > Sauron1 writes;I E-mailled GW customer service.
> > Question; Can I buy the ruinned buildings sprues?
> > Answer;Not yet,no. BUT IF ENOUGH FOLKS CALL MAIL ORDER TO SUGGEST IT...
> > "capitals are mine"
> > Question;Can I buy the rules books seperatly?
> > Answer;Nope
> >
> > So the new buildings are really great! I have asked,and asked,and
> > asked.Its all your turn. Did I say that the new buildings are really
> > great! sauron1
>
> Errm, GWUK is selling them
> A fiver a sprue I think or something like that.
>
> P.S. has anyone seen the price of the new plastic termi 40K squad?
> What do ya think? 5 for 20 quid.
> Rumored that is going down to 15, but still ?
> Expensive or what?
>
> Laterz

Sauron1 writes. Great but I live in CANADA and the mail order here is
soooo far out to lunch it isn't redicules! They just got Necromuda
bulkheads in March! Fiver? five pounds stirling or about ten dollars
Canadian? They have no listing just 15 minites ago when I called for any
plastic Terminators or the ruins! sauron1