Re: [Epic] 40K/IG infantry Detachments

From: James Flowers <jflowers_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:11:29 +1200

Hi All!

Various people (including Richard) wrote:
>> My primary oppenent (hi jeff!) plays Eldar and Bugs. If he wants to
get
>> into a shooting fight with me, great! But since bugs can't shoot and
CC

Peacekeeper wrote:
>They can't move past an enemy detachment in the assault phase. They
have to move
>towards the enemy, not necessarily the nearest enemy, but they cannot
move past one
>enemy unit to get to another.

Actually they can. See page 107 in the Battles Book for more details.
Basically, as long as the nearest units are engaged, then you can carry
on with other units past them (usually to engage other unengaged
units)...

There are also a couple of clarifications on moving past unengaged
detachments on pg 107.

<SNIPPED>

Kind regards, JAMES FLOWERS