Re: [Epic] Warlord Titans

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 18:23:37 -0400 (EDT)

Mike Lepisto <errant_at_...> writes:
> Not only does it look like a Battlemech but it costs more than a lance.
> The new Gargant just looks stupid, what happened to the schlange kannon?

        To be honest, I thought the "schlange kannon" looked silly as
well. But this new thing has too many hard corners on it. I liked
the old one better, but not to the extent that I miss the old Warlord,
Falcon, and Wave Serpent... Although the minis and pictures in 207
don't do it justice, the painted Wave Serpent and Falcon don't look
that bad when painted up well. But then again, most things do.

Mark