Re: [Epic] [E40k] Space Marines Delayed! -Reply

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:19:59 +0800

At 07:47 PM 4/29/97 -0600, you wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Troy, Kiesten &/or Michael wrote:
>
>> >Dreadnoughts - 3 different all with powerfist/lightning claw
>> >mountings on their left arms, and optional heavy weapons on the
>> >right, and 1 with optional mountings for both arms - though the
>> >optional missile launcher on the left arm looks pretty crummy
>> >IMHO.
>>
>> Dreadnoughts. I want an army of just Dreads. Glorious, beautiful
Dreadnoughts!

Landspeeder, landspeeders (did you see the picture of those landspeeders
assaulting a building filled with Orks, way cool man - not to mention the
Eldar in jetbikes assaulting Khorne's citadel)

>> Mmmmm... Ahhhhh...
>
>Slap, slap :)
>
>Too bad they don't have any plastic dreads this time. That sucks. I'd
>hate to get a pack of three(or is it five?) tiny minis (as good as they
>are) for $12 or whatever hilarious price they are charging this time.

I think each Dread and each Landspeeder goes at 1 pound each.
I got my WD yesterday and I think I can scan pictures of Dreadnoughts and
Landspeeders. Anybody wants them ?

Regards
Oki