Re: [Epic] Multiple Mailing Lists

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 07:42:23 GMT

At 10:55 AM 29/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Adam R Blitzer wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know if there is a mailing list that is soley for Epic Space
>> Marine 2nd edition? I realize that Epic40k is the current system but I am
>> a die-hard 2nd edition fanatic and will continue to play by those rules.
>> If you know of a list dealing soley with 2nd edition epic, let me know.
>> Thanks.
>
> This is all there is for now. There are 2nd
>edition players here, so if you want to talk about
>something just start a thread up.
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

Aw... It's not so bad for us dyed in the woll 2nd edition players...

I kinda like skimming the forty-odd messages per day from disgruntled EPIC97
players.

I definitely had to laugh when Andy Chambers admitted that they were
preparing the rerelease (EPIC98?)...

I wasn't around when 2nd edition became available (was there an internet
then? :-) but I imagine the messages were similiar.

If it turns out that you don't need LOS to give fire support with direct
fire weapons (in EPIC97 of course!) I won't be at all surprised...

Does anyone who has read the rules actually like the game?

Agro

(Gotta love that 2nd Edition...)