Re: [Epic] Artillery (Was: Hmmm... SM or IG?)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 00:24:53 -0500

At 12:32 PM 4/30/97 -0400, you wrote:

> Oh. Erm. Manticores. I hadn't realized that Bombards or
>Cannons had also become Heavy arty.

I would call Bombard heavy, although somepeole disagreed with me on that. I
think they should be heavy because of range, and 2nd ed. save mods, plus the
fluff and the models look like they would throw great big shells, but reload
slowly.

AFAIK, chaos only has chaos artillery, or WEs, so no regular vehicular heavy
barrages.

Temp