Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? -Reply -Reply

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 02:37:18 -0700

Andrew Skinner wrote:

> I've been off the list for a week and a half, but I see this subject
> line. I posted about a travel version of Space Hulk a while ago, using
> Epic figures. Did someone ask about that?
>
> thanks,
> andy
> askinner_at_...

Sauron1 writes;Yes my sons,rabid Space Hulk players,took my Epic
terminators and a box of tyranids to play a small version of the game.
With rule changes for the size reduction only, they said it plays fine! I
postted that and the resultig string has been quite informative!
Including a prive note from a GW insider. sauron1