Re: [Epic] Playtesting was Multiple Mailing Lists

From: Allen McCarley <amccarle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 16:45:53 -0500

> I definitely had to laugh when Andy Chambers admitted that they were
> preparing the rerelease (EPIC98?)...

I don't believe he said rerelease. I believe he said reprint. A rerelease
is something ou do after you have pulled an item for a while, or when
you have redesigned that item. A reprint is something you do when your
product has sold so well that you have no more in stock.

This is why it took me so long to get my copy of E40K. The store I had
ordered from was out of stock, as was their supplier. Thus it took them
a while to hunt up a copy for me from an alternate source.

Andy merely stated that they were going to try and fix the biggest typos
in their next printing. An action, I believe, that only makes sendse.

-Allen McCarley