Re: [Epic] 40K/IG infantry Detachments

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 20:37:04 -0500

At 08:45 PM 4/30/97 +0100, you wrote:

>long organic chemical formulae, often described as "narcotic
>hallucinogens" can have strange effects - or in other words, "what was I
>on when I wrote that?"

Just for the curious - hallucinogens can easily be obtained from legal
substances, such as banana peels and nutmeg. In fact, Ecstacy was
originally derived from nutmeg, before the drug designers got hold of it. i
dotn' know the banana peel recipe, but it is easily found in the
_Anarchist's Cookbook_ (which I would think that more than one person on
this list has a copy of).

Temp