RE: [Epic] Playtesting was Multiple Mailing Lists

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 20:46:41 -0500

At 04:21 PM 4/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
> Have Andy and Jervis (and Tuomas if he's listening)
> fly in to O'Hare, invite a couple of friends or the list over, clear the
furniture out
>of the living room and fight some huge battles just to get the bugs out.

It would be far easier for them to farm the rules out "blind" to their "GW
outriders" and get feedback from them.

>My only
>request is that if Andy and Jervis are on separate teams I want to be on Andy's
>side. <g>

Jervis may be a nice guy and a good game designer, but the group I played
with at school had a running joke about "pulling a Jervis" whenever someone
performed a particularly tactically dunderheaded move. The guy is just not
a tactician.

>p.s. interesting side note. My spell checker wanted to replace "Jervis"
with >"Jerks" and "Tuomas" with "Tumors". Apperently my computer is mad
cause it >can't afford to play GW's latest and greatest.

Coincidence? I think not!

Temp