Re: [Epic] FS/Wanted Cheap Minis (AD for Bartertown)

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 11:14:18 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Adam M. Tobia wrote:

> Sorry to bother you guys, I thought you might be interested. I was told
> by several several people that I need to advertise more and so here it is.
> I won't do this again for a long time.

Just wanted to let you guys know that this is my brother and he is running
a pretty good trading page. There is a good volume of Epic minis wanted
and for sale, since E40k has made some people drop out and some people
start up. There's about 11 posts under the Epic section.

So if you're looking for something or looking to get rid of something I
recommend it.

htttp://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~darkwolf

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy