[Epic] FS/Wanted Cheap Minis (AD for Bartertown)

From: Adam M. Tobia <darkwolf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 00:24:06 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry to bother you guys, I thought you might be interested. I was told
by several several people that I need to advertise more and so here it is.
I won't do this again for a long time.

Highlights this week on Bartertown:

FS: 7 Harlequin Jetbikes
FS: Ork, Eldar and Bug armies (full ones)
FS: Three copies of Rogue Trader

(no one is interested in this garbage though, right?)

Plus much much much more! (Fantasy Battle, Blood Bowl, Epic, Necro,
Quest, 40K, I got it all!!!)

But what the heck am I talking about? Read on.

http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~darkwolf
darkwolf_at_...

                            BARTERTOWN

Hello all, my name is Adam and I run a web page devoted to buying and
selling miniatures from consumer to consumer (used/unwanted minis) this is a
wonderful way to get real real CHEAP minis, heck of a lot cheaper than GW
sells them for.

What I do is I post ads for people on my page who want to buy/sell mins.
It's a means of having a stable platform from which to deal from/to. Unlike
the newsgroup whose ads come and go and are lost, the ads that are posted
there won't disappear or explode.

How cheap can it get? Well, $1.00 a mini is rare, but that's about what I
paid for my 171 piece Skaven army. I'd say AT LEAST 50% off of retail
(including shipping and other crap).

How much does this service I offer freely cost you? NOTHING, NOTTA DANG
THING! No comission, no advertisements, no spamming (from me), no
commitment, NOTHING! By university law (where I get my account) I can not
make a profit in any way, shape or form!

Post as many ads as you want, I don't care. Get your friends to post one,
go nuts have fun!

http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~darkwolf
E-mail for ads: darkwolf_at_...

Why do I do this? Because currently GW is charging too much for their
product and this is a solution to the problem so instead of sitting around
and complaining, I did something. I need your help by stopping by and
posting an ad to keep it running.

(not that its in any danger, I get 80+ hits a day, everyone who submits
a FS ad always gets it sold, I just want to keep the traffic up)

So, to recap:

Check out: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~darkwolf
To submit an ad: darkwolf_at_...

This is an international service as we all are feeling the crunch of GW's
(Prices (escpecially those in Australia.. ha ha) So feel free to post
from around the world.

I in no way vouch for the validity of ANYONE there. Use COD or some other
guaranteed method of trading.

Thanks for reading the garbage I've just written,

Adam
darkwolf_at_...