Re: [Epic] Another Stab at a Chaos Army

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 21:07:46 -0500

At 09:11 PM 4/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Ok, here is my latest attempt to design a chaos army. I have taken into
>consideration your comments and suggestions and this is what I have come
>up with.

I think the IG units are a little on the cheesy side, and, unless you are in
Belgium with Renaud, unnecessary to a strong chaos force. Why not take a
LoC or KoS w/ 3 bike detachments instead of the Bike company? Better
morale, more versatility, and more "Chaosy". I also don't think that the
arty is necessary when you have 12 LRs and 6 predators, plus a LoB.

Temp