Re: [Epic] [E40k] Thoughts & Questions

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 12:37:25 -0500

<< 2) Close Combat is now god above all other gods. *sigh*

I've only played a couple of games, but so far I disagree. In CC I usually
only lose one or two stands, and even if I lose I have a chance of causing
the enemy to lose stands as well. On the other hand, I have seen entire
detatchments (at full stregnth!) wiped out during the shooting phase.
So far it has been my experience that firepower rules the game.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.