Re: [Epic] Q&A #1 (Oops!)

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 14:44:49 -0500

> > > P: a) [which includes b and e; my fault]
>
> Okay - here he says a, b&e, but b seems inconsistent (Captain at 25, not
> 25+25=50)

Damn! My fault again. I meant to type c and e, not b and e. The captain
as an HQ is supposed to cost 50 points. Incidentally, all comments inside
of []'s are mine.

Thanks for catching this before I put it up on the web, Erik.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.