Re: [Epic] [E40K] Why Bug Titans are lacking...

From: W. Gregory Klett <cyclops_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 16:11:53 -0500

>James Flowers wrote:
>>
>> As for blocking shots though, that only works in E40K if the terrain is
>> between the shooter and the target, and that the target cannot be seen
>> over the terrain feature (which is pretty hard for most Titans unless
>> it's a forest on a hill or a very tall building). As soon as the Titan
>> enters a Forest or Building, it effectively no longer acts as cover (see
>> Line of Fire rules in the rulebook)
>
> In the Battles Book they clarify that they were assauming
>woods & buildings 15cm wide for LOS purposes. Could a bio-titan
>even fit in a 15cm wide forest?
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

 They will fit, but with only 2-3cm margin on either side. Their size
in relation the the possible cover was why I permitting them to be shot
at in my previous example.

 Greg Klett

| W. Gregory Klett | Those that can, do! |
| cyclops_at_... | Those that could and won't, dream. |
| | Those that can't, pretend and brag about it! |