RE: [Epic] Playtesting was Multiple Mailing Lists

From: Troy, Kiesten &/or Michael <tellessa_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 09:49:53 +1000

>if it really was like this, can I suggest in future that _we_ are
>involved in the final playtests.

I like this idea. If we're dedicated enough to write hundreds of mesgs to
each other every day, we would prob make good playtesters.

Maybe GW can get working copies of things out to us. They could get
(Australia) and may have a view uncommon in Nottingham, or wherever their
Head Office is.

-Troy Baker-