Re: [Epic] Warlord Titans

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 08:21:59 -0700

Alex Leonard wrote:

> <chop chop chop>
>
> > Sauron1 writes;Yes I did start the line on Epic Space Hulk!But there was
> > another who out converted me. My sons and I play the Horus Heresy with 16
> > Warlords per side.At least one full company of SM for 4 of the Heretic
> > and Loyalist legions. sauron1
> >

> Wow 16 Warlords per side! Being a supreme fan of heavy artillery and
> Super heavy weapons I wish to emulate you in every facet of my
> existance!
>
> Leonard of the Grinning Skulls
>
> This Message brought to you by
> Flashing Techno Industries of
> Miscellaneous Incorporated
> The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory

Sauron1 writes;Leanard I,m not bragging about our Titans. I have
wargaming for 30 years butI am new to E-mailing.Our club has a convention
every year here in Canada. We have run our game for three years now and
many American gamers have played it. The Canadian Gw staff played in it
last year.We cover a 4x8 table with the building from our many boxes of
all the vesions of SM back to Titanicus.Each player gets 3 Warlords and
away we go. We also have 9 Eldar Titans. MIGS con is in its 17th year.It
is set for the third week of august. If you can get here I,ll pay your
Entry for the weekend! sauron1