[Epic] Back to Beer?

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 21:28:11 -0500

At 09:40 PM 5/2/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Sauron1 writes;If everyone came to Canada,the Americans could get a great
>return on there dollar $1.30,and the English could get warm English beer.

Why does everyone seem to think no place in America serves warm beer? It's
not terribly popular, but if you go to a bar with a large selection they
almost always have some stored at room temperature.

BTW, have any of the Belgian members had Sebastian's Crock Ale? I think
that's the name of it. It comes in 25 oz crocks (750ml), and costs entirely
too much here in the states, but I collect beer bottles and was wondering if
I should bother.

Temp