Re: [Epic] Multiple Mailing Lists

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 21:24:10 -0500

At 01:27 PM 5/2/97 +0000, you wrote:

>But seriously (not really :-), a great bard once wrote "Methinks he doth
>protest too
>much". (I'd tell you which one, and explain what he meant, but I wouldn't
>want to appear patronising. I figure anyone who can almost quote Toy Story
>would have to have an acedemic background of some sort...)

Just for yuks, if you mean THE Bard of English literature it should be
"Methinks the Lady doth protest too much." It's from the Scottish Play, but
I no longer remember the Act/Scene.

You gott love those English majors, especially the anal retentive ones.

Temp

ps. I hope I didn't ruin your desire to be cryptic.