Re: [Epic] Multiple Mailing Lists

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 11:41:40 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 02/05/97 13:39:33, agro_at_... (Brett
Hollindale) writes:

<< Hey, thanks for your detailed and incisive answer to my question. The
 personal abuse was particular pertenent and helped change my whole opinion
 of EPIC40K and the folks who play it...

Sorry, was very out of line with the post. Have a very short temper :-)

as to the amiga thing, in Britain things were slighlty different than in the
USA. I owned an Amiga, and became sick of the almost fanatical dislike that,
in general, amiga owners and the magazines enjoyed in reference to anything
new or other machines - several systems failed to get a foothold or took far
longer than they should have done because people who had never touched the
machines critisced them too much - the PC has only just started to become a
home computer in GB, unlike in the USA.

Again, sorry for the stupid message - but at least try the game before
slaying it. It does play a lot better than it seems.

kris aspinall