[Epic] [2nd ed] about Njal Storm-Caller

From: Christophe HAUSS <chauss_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 17:54:40 +0200

Hi every one,
I know, talking about 2nd edition is a little waste of time,
but I've not yet decided to buy E40K!!!

What I would know, is how does Njal psychic powers work against
tyranid Dominatrix and Hive Tyrant!

First of all are Dominatrix and Hive Tyrant considered as psykers??

- PURGE PSYKER ( against a single enemy psyker)
if the dom or the HT (hive tyrant) loose he is destroyed???
or can he have a psychic save??

- MIND BLAST
cannot be used against deamon, so aren't available against dom and HT?
how does this power work against bio-titans??

- DESTROY DAEMON
 Njal rolls 2D6, but how many for the dom and the HT?
1D6 (daemon stand, Chaos android)
2D6 (Wraithguard, Eldar Dreadnought)
3D6 (Greater daemon, Avatar)
if the dom or the HT loose, has he a psychic save??