Re: [Epic] Armies in the new edition

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 11:15:00 -0500

> I'm contemplating the great rebasing question and I see a LOT of work
>ahead, so any input is appreciated.
>
>Chris "who remembers the LAST time they did this" Miller

If your stuff is already painted why bother? If your stuff is unpainted
than the new bases are the way to go. There is no real reason to rebase
your stuff. All of my groups bikes are two to a stand, the infantry is
mostly on square bases, there isn't a reason to rebase the finised stuff.
Unless your group insists that everything be GW approved.