[Epic] Provincial Humour...

From: Troy, Kiesten &/or Michael <tellessa_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 02:29:22 +1000

>> "where do you keep your dominatrix?"
>> "In the garage"
>> "I'd like to see that!"
>> apologies to any non-Australians who don't get this.
>>
>> Rob L.

>What about Australians who dont get it? 8)
>*scratches head and thinks that he needs to watch more TV*
>Chris

It's a send up of a football advert we have around the country at the
moment. Famous people say "A game where X happens?" (change X per celebrity)
"I'd like to see that!". At which point the AFL (Aussie Rules) logo pops up
and some dodgey music sample.

I don't think its funny either. Sorry Rob :)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled mailing list...

-Troy Baker-