Re: [Epic] Q&A #1 (And I'm back)

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 05:30:38 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 02/05/97 17:51:54, elite_at_... (Elias Tiliakos)
writes:

<< hhh... Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there only supposed to
 be a couple of farseers _per craftworld_? I think this is the reasoning
 behind making farseers so expensive... they just wanted to add some
 "flavor", i.e. make the unit expensive because it was supposed to be
 _rare_. Why would you buy a farseer anyway? You could buy 5 warlocks
 for the same price, and be assured that you would always get the +1
 for psychics in cc and firefights.

As far as I understood it, there are quite a few farseers around - each
crafteworld has a council of seers that meets to plan ahead, so they have to
have quite a few.

After all, how many space marine librarians are there in existance - with
only 1000 men per chapter in most cases, they cant have many at all - but
they dont have silly points values.

kris aspinall