Re: [Epic] Q&A #1 (And I'm back)

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 09:38:05 +1000 (EST)

On Sat, 3 May 1997 PAspin3551_at_... wrote:
<snippage>
> As far as I understood it, there are quite a few farseers around - each
> crafteworld has a council of seers that meets to plan ahead, so they have to
> have quite a few.
>
> After all, how many space marine librarians are there in existance - with
> only 1000 men per chapter in most cases, they cant have many at all - but
> they dont have silly points values.
>
> kris aspinall

The number of librarians in a chapter has been a concern of mine from
WH40k... I always thought there was only one lvl 4 psyker, with a few of
the other categories (literally 1 or 2)
Maybe no more than 10 per chapter? With 1000+ chapters, thats quite a
shiteload of psykers 8) But in a game of E40k, I'd certainly not expect to
see all that many being fielded...
Chris