Re: [Epic] Back to Beer?

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 03:26:44 -0700

pickles_at_... wrote:

> > > Because American beer is even worse served warm.
> >
> > I defended American beer once. If you don't want to bother trying any of
> > the good ones, don't blame me.
> >
> > Temp
>
> Don't 2 breweries have 80% plus market share?? - makes finding good
> ones hard (certainly in Britain).
> Pickles

Sauron1 writes;In Canada we have Molsons and Labatts with a plorifera
smaller labels that many bars carry. It is ellegal in Canada for a bar to
be exclusive to a brewwer. There is a small brewery in the city were I
live that has a fair enough local share to stay around. We also have
"Presidents Choice" a generic Grocery store beer! None are a as good as
Coke to get paint of my Epic miniatures(to got back to the page topic)
        sauron1