Re: [Epic][E40K] Imperial Guard Question

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 20:16:53 -0700

p33 states that you can have up to 3 command units. And for each command
unit, you can have up to 3 squads of Main Force, for a maximum total of
9 Main Force squads.

In the Support section, it says "Make up to 10 choices from the
following list, but you may not exceed the number of choices on the Main
Force list."

So the question arises as to what is meant:

1. Choose up to 4 Squads of Main Force per command
2. Choose up to 9 supports
3. "may not exceed then number of choices on the Command units and Main
Force lists combined"
4. 10 if you take the maximum allowed
5. Something else?

Actually, I kinda like 1) myself.... and I play against IG, not with
them.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture