Re: [Epic] Epic Terrain

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 23:26:59 +0000

> Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 20:47:04 -0700
> From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: [Epic] Epic Terrain

> Sauron1 writes;What type of terrain do you use foe Epic? We use terrain
> boards,or green felt sheets over flat tables,with styrofoam hills.Then
> coloured felt to indicate rivers,roads,wooded areas and farm fields. Trees
> are usually N gage size trees or multi coloured lichen.Buildings are from N
> gage kits,SM ones from the first four versions or some orriginals.Not many
> orriginals though sorry to say.Playing area can be a 2x8 or up to a 6x12
> depending on table availability at the club. I am building a 4x8 for home
> use.The styrofoam hills are from Pink insolation,paintted with green latex
> house paint.Fine play sand is mixed with white glue and brushed into the
> hills before they dry. The result is a hard surface. Variations in colour
> can be creatted by spraying the hills with browns and green acrilics.How
> about your Terrain? sauron1

Physics Book, Piece of Play scenery turned on side, English books,
vases, more books, souveniers from Egypt, and toothpicks
"We got the squarest hills this side of the orion nebula!"

Leonard of the Grinning Skulls

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory