[Epic] Epic Terrain

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 20:47:04 -0700

Sauron1 writes;What type of terrain do you use foe Epic? We use terrain
boards,or green felt sheets over flat tables,with styrofoam hills.Then
coloured felt to indicate rivers,roads,wooded areas and farm fields. Trees
are usually N gage size trees or multi coloured lichen.Buildings are from N
gage kits,SM ones from the first four versions or some orriginals.Not many
orriginals though sorry to say.Playing area can be a 2x8 or up to a 6x12
depending on table availability at the club. I am building a 4x8 for home
use.The styrofoam hills are from Pink insolation,paintted with green latex
house paint.Fine play sand is mixed with white glue and brushed into the
hills before they dry. The result is a hard surface. Variations in colour
can be creatted by spraying the hills with browns and green acrilics.How
about your Terrain? sauron1