[Epic] Marine Chapter Color Schemes?

From: W. Gregory Klett <cyclops_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 18:55:55 -0500

 Being the proud possessor of a slew of spare Marines and as my Squat
horde is in limbo, I'm starting a new Marine army.
 I have so far completely avoided paying any attention to Marines and
Guard, other than how to kill them all that is.
 What I would like to know is if anyone can point me to, or post a list
of the various chapters and what they look like. Any special symbols or
patterns would be greatly appreciated. I do like to do banners

 True, I could create my own chapter, but as my sense of humor tends
toward the bizarre, an entire chapter done in Polish Crimson (pink)
just didn't seem to make the cut. Also as insane as I can get, I think
I'll avoid trying the previously mentioned Tartans. (glorious but mind
numbing work) hmmmm, maybe a chapter devoted to those with incredibly
poor color taste...

  Greg Klett

| W. Gregory Klett | Those that can, do! |
| cyclops_at_... | Those that could and won't, dream. |
| | Those that can't, pretend and brag about it! |