RE: [Epic] any one out there?

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 12:16:03 -0500

At 12:26 PM 5/6/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> ---> Glad to see the Gargants are holding up. In the last edition,
>>Stompas were Superheavies (the Orky version of Knights) and while I'm
>>glad they kept 'em in the game ( I have 3 groups made up) I kind of wish
>>they had gone the superheavy route and been able to suck up multiple
>>hits. I may actually get in a game this weekend, and there'll be stomps
>>in it. They were big fire attractors before, and I doubt this will
>>change - new rules, same players.
>
>My stompers always attracted an inordinate amount of attention also.
>Something about the models must look really dangerous. When my opponents
>found out how harmless they were, they stopped shooting at them with
>big guns.
>
>David

Just got through painting a bunch of stompas. I am using the old tinbotz
as dreadnaughts and painting them up like little copies of the stompas.
 5 stompas, 5 dreadnaughts, 10 boarboyz. Need to get my great gargant and
mekboy gargant painted up as the some. As a unit they look really cool.
BigMomma gargant and all her children :) [should i paint diapers on the
littlest ones?] Maybe paint one of the stompas in her sunday best complete
with bonnet and flower basket. Maybe... Will have to post pictures when
the family is done.

                                                        That Wacky Chuk Guy