RE: [Epic] any one out there?

From: Andrew Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 14:19:57 -0400

> Just got through painting a bunch of stompas. I am using the old tinbotz
> as dreadnaughts and painting them up like little copies of the stompas.
> 5 stompas, 5 dreadnaughts, 10 boarboyz. Need to get my great gargant and
> mekboy gargant painted up as the some. As a unit they look really cool.
> BigMomma gargant and all her children :) [should i paint diapers on the
> littlest ones?] Maybe paint one of the stompas in her sunday best complete
> with bonnet and flower basket. Maybe... Will have to post pictures when
> the family is done.
I've got a mekboy gargant, but haven't pulled it out recently. How does
it compare in size to the stompas? Is it in the Epic40K rules? If not,
can it pass as stompa-in-chief?

Were tinbotz in a blister? Did they look like little stompas? I wish
I had some, then.

I really like the Epic Orks. I'm not at all crazy about the 40K ones,
but I like the Epic models. But I'm going to try not to paint any until
I've painted my Imperials.

andy
askinner_at_...