Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 12:17:09 +1000 (EST)

>> But in the original (1st Ed. Adeptus Titanicus and Rogue Trader days)
>> history it was ROGAL DORN and the IMPERIAL FISTS that accompanied the
>> Emperor into Horus' COMMAND CENTRE ON EARTH!!!!! Sanguinus was actually
>> dead by then. Then they slightly changed the history so that Sanguinus
>> survived and it was he and not Dorn that followed the Emperor with the Blood
>> Angels AND the Imperial Fists onto _Horus' Barge_ and not into his
>> Battlefield command post. But then GW constantly change the history to fit
>> their new ideas. I'm used to it now.
>
>hmmm...didn't both Primarchs follow Palpatine...oops wrong galactic
>tyrant there...the Emperor into the barge?

In the original history it was only Dorn and the Fists who followed the
Emperor into Horus' command centre, then briefly it was both, but currently
I believe that only Sanguinus followed, but I could be wrong.

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...