Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 22:55:57 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 7-May-97 Re: [Epic] Space Marine Cha.. by
Kelvin_at_... > In the original history it was only Dorn and the
Fists who followed the
> Emperor into Horus' command centre, then briefly it was both, but currently
> I believe that only Sanguinus followed, but I could be wrong.

Both went with the Emperor to the battle barge, but Horus snagged
Sanguinus straight to him to try and tempt him to Chaos. Dorn, the
Emperor and all the Termies that went with were scattered around the
barge and began to be et. The Emperor found his way to Horus just after
Horus killed Sanguinus, killed Horus but was mortally wounded, and then
Dorn foudn the Emperor afterwords.

No word on what happened to Dorn in the end, though.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...