Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 11:31:56 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 7-May-97 RE: [Epic] Space Marine Cha.. by Mark
Leaman_at_...
> Sounds more like the work of a well devoted GW fan who has all this
> material. This would make a neat web site.

I kinda started on the once... I pulled a few quotes, typed in a bunch
of stuff (on the Avatar and the Orks, mostly -- yeah, it was kinda
random) but stopped when I realized that 1) there's a heck of a lot of
information out there and 2) I just didn't have the time. I might get a
bit more typed in this summer, but I dunno....

If anyone's interested in looking at what I've done so far, go to:

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/at2u/u40k/e40k.html

and poke around. I don't think I've dumped the orky stuff up there,
I'll have to see if I can dig it out or not....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...