[Epic] Please help a newbie

From: Mark Leaman <mleaman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 12:11:01 -0400

Well I finally broke down and bought EPIC 40K, my third major GW
purchase this year. I used to boycott GW stuff. I didn't like the idea
of spending so much money and time on gaming stuff (WH and WH40K
primarily.) (Of course I was being ignorant to the fact that I already
spent more than that in card games, after dropping that, GW stuff was
easy.) A friend got me to play Bloodbowl. I could justify paying the
$59 for that. I said I'd make that my first GW purchase ever, but of
course it was out of print, so it took me some time to find. Next was
Necromunda, which I played and loved. I could justify that because for
about $100 dollars, I could have 3 gangs to play, and the box set. EPIC
40k broke me down again. But somehow, WH40k and WHFB don't seem to have
the same draw for as the other games did. Although if they came out
with an EPIC scale WHFB, that included naval battle rules (like in
Man'O'War), I would drop another $69 in a New York minute.

Ok, enough rambling about my newfound addiction. What I was wondering
was if someone has a web site or listings of premade armies for E40K
using the stuff out of the box?