Re: [Epic] Epic Terrain

From: Patrik Carlsson <f94pc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 17:19:04 +0200

Chen-Song Qin wrote:

> On Thu, 8 May 1997, sauron1 wrote:
>
> > Sauron1 writes; In the paperback novel INQUISITOR by Ian Watson,published
> > by GW books in 1991.Draco the character in the story travels to earth,and
> > gets in to see the Emporer.The Imperial Palace is described as well as
> > the two Warlord Titans of the Firewasps order Guardind the final door to
> > the Emporers throne room.The Building the throne building is housed in is
> > so high it has clouds inside and half the Imperial Fists chapter (stillat
> > its pre Heresy Size) guardiny the approaches!This is the only 40K book I
> > have.I would like to buy or trade for the rest of that series! sauron1
> >

> I'd be interested in buying that book. Are you willing to sell?

I found these Warhammer 40k books on my swedish web store
http://www.nettime.se/sfbok/
They seems to be about chaos though.
There are probably a lot of them out there since they probably
are most interesting to people into GW. Check out some web stores

Chaos Child (Ian Watson, sf, 1995, Boxtree, England) 35:-

Tales of Orfeo: (pseudonym for Brian Stableford.)
  1: Zaragoz (Brian Craig, sf, 1989, Boxtree, England) 35:-
  2: Plague Daemon (Brian Craig, sf, 1990, Boxtree, England) 35:-
  3: Storm Warriors (Brian Craig, sf, 1990, Boxtree, England) 35:-

(prices in swedish crowns)

--
	Patrik Carlsson
		f94pc_at_...