[Epic] [E40k] Tyranid strategy rating

From: Jeff Schmidt <jschmidt_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 11:17:39 -0500

What exactly is the rationale for a '1' strategy rating for 'nids? I
always had the impression that Tyranids were not a blind juggernaught that
could easily be outmaneuvered or outsmarted (perhaps I'm wrong). To me,
Tyranids are damned _alien_, a very inscrutable foe to most other races.
Greg Klett and I were hashing over the idea of trying a house rule where
the Tyranids have a random strategy rating (d6) from turn to turn,
representing their unpredicable, alien nature. Since I don't have nearly
the time to try this out anytime soon, if anyone does want to try it out,
please let me know what your impressions were!

Jeff Schmidt | NetCo Communications Corporation
software engineer, Mac development | 333 N. Washington Ave. Ste. 102
(612) 519-0878 | Minneapolis MN 55401, USA