Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 15:38:43 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 07/05/97 03:47:35, oki_at_... (oki@...)
writes:

<< >If each marine chapter had a million warriors, well, that's another
>matter (and don't tell it is impossible - an empire that stretches across
>the galaxy sure has the means to transport, equip and mantain a billion
>marines: 1000 chapters). After all the IG has untold millions (acording to
>fluff), so, a billion more won't make a difference.

 Er, while I think I might have millions in Indonesian currency (worth approx
 US 1000) I think a billion Indonesian currency will definitely make a
 difference (to my lifestyle). >>

Remember that the imperium is suppossed to cover millions of worlds., so need
billions of spcae marines to have effective coverage.
 at the moment with only 100000 space marines in the mepire (roughly 100
chapters of 100 men), they couldnt even conquer earth!

then again, our weapons work better... :-)

kris aspinall

P.S. Can you imagine how long a titan would lst in modern warfare?