Re: [Epic] Fluffmaster!

From: David Dresser <lemming_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 13:53:33 -0700

PAspin3551_at_... wrote:

> In a message dated 07/05/97 11:08:19, tellessa_at_... (Troy, Kiesten
> &/or Michael) writes:
>
> << Tyranid have Zoats (reptile centaurs) and Genestealers are just another
> funky Death World beastie you can include to spice up battles. >>
>
> Tyranids didnt exist in rogue trader.
>
> Although the vampires and those warp ball creatures were very cool, as were
> the apes that built their own ships...
>
> kris aspinall

Unless you had one of those unfortunate first run copies that tended to
shed like a tree in autumn, there were tyranids in rogue trader. But
before the jokaero (digital lasers, apes with starships) on my list of
favorites was the "horse". That's right.. sandwiched between death
world creatures were stats for the face chewing, spine breaking, mind
lashing.. horse.

-David Dresser
lemming_at_...