Re: [Epic]Painting Questions

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 10:23:26 +0000

GW SMELLY PRIMER STINKS!!!!!
? Wait a second.....
Anyhoo I don't like Smelly Primer,
1. It smells
2. It's too thin I think and hard to apply.

When I prime stuff I use black spray undercoat (Dark Angels) or if
I want brighter colors I just use bone white.
Small + plastic figs, (Infantry, small tanks) I usually don't
undercoat, takes too much time and doesn't have much of an effect in
my opinion.

If it's metal prime it tho. You get weird shiny things showing thru
the paint sometimes if you don't.

Just wait until the primer is dry. it depends on the type of spray
/paint/ thickness that you've applied.

hope this helped.

Leonard of the Grinning Skulls

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory