Re: [Epic] A GW sales service question

From: Brian Douglas <bdouglas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 13:33:04 PDT

Sorry to hear about your problems. I've had problems with mail bought
GW stuff but customer service have always been brilliant about it and
replaced it for free. I'm not sure what their email address is but
when you get in contact ask them to replace your damaged terminators
with a copy of Necromunda, that way you'll still have a reasonable use
for your land speeder! 8)

On Fri, 09 May 1997 13:33:31 +0200 KOEN DEVROEY wrote:

> I know this isn't the right list, but I know there are some really
nice
> chaps around here that surely can help me out. Today I bought a
Ravenwing
> land speeder and a Deathwing terminator squad (both boxed sets) for
WH40k
> (gasp!, ducks for flying debris), and noticed that there are some
things
> missing. Does somebody have
> the e-mail adress of GW customer service where I can report this?
What is it