[Epic] A GW sales service question

From: KOEN DEVROEY <KOEN.DEVROEY_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 13:33:31 +0200

I know this isn't the right list, but I know there are some really nice
chaps around here that surely can help me out. Today I bought a Ravenwing
land speeder and a Deathwing terminator squad (both boxed sets) for WH40k
(gasp!, ducks for flying debris), and noticed that there are some things
missing (an engine nozzle for the LS and a storm bolter). Does somebody have
the e-mail adress of GW customer service where I can report this? What is it
going to cost me (I live in Belgium), or will they send me those missing
parts for free (as it should be)?

Thanks everyone in advance for responding.

Koen Devroey
e-mail: koen.devroey_at_...