Re: [Epic] Epic - Warlord Titans

From: Troy, Kiesten &/or Michael <tellessa_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 18:05:16 +1000

>Sauron1 writes;Yes they were and I'm never parting with my two!
> sauron1

Do they just look the same as the plastic ones once they are painted? The
Australian edition of White Dwarf has been advertising a Mail Order UK set
up where you can order ancient minis and they will blow the dust off the old
moulds in the "vault" and cast them up for you.

Wonder what my chances are of getting these old warlord dinosaurs cast up?

-Troy Baker-